Welcome to Studentbostadsservice!
If you have any questions, please contact us:
0920-944 44, press 1
Open hours (also applies during summer time)
Monday: 12:00 - 15:00
Tuesday: 12:00 - 15:00
Thursday: 12:00 - 15:00
Friday: 12:00 - 14:00
Wednesday March 1, 12:00 - 15:00
If you have applied for an education with start spring 2023, you can apply for our available housing. As long you can show that you have applied for an education starting spring 2023.
Studentbostäder i Norden AB has the following requirements to be able to rent a student housing from them:
You're going to:
• Be a full-time student during your stay, i.e. studies comprising at least 30 credits per
semester of which you must pass at least 15 credits per semester, at university,
college or equivalent. You also have the right to apply for 2 semesters of study leave
by emailing email@example.com. After the end of your studies, you either need to
continue with your 30 credits or terminate your housing contract.
If you have applied for an education that meets these requirements, but not yet started the studies, you can still apply for our avalaible housing already. As long as you can show that you have applied for an education starting spring 2023.
Are you going to pick up your key?
You can get it from us at Studentbostadsservice (click here for a link to Google Maps
) during our open hours (you can find our open ours under "Contact
"). To pick up the key you need to bring your ID
, and we might also need to see the contract
(signed by you and STUSAB). It's okay to show the contract in your phone/on your computer.
Changes in the Housing Queue
Due to the new GDPR we have made some changes when it comes to updating the housingqueue at Studentbostadsservice.
This means that:
- The update twice a year is no longer valid, instead You have to log in to Your profile at least once during a 12 month period. If an log in has not been made then Your account and queue time will be erased.
- You can now deregister Your account by loging in to Your profile under My pages and Your Account.
Other regulations regarding the Housing Queue:
- If You don´t answer on an offer You loose Your queue time.
- When You have rejected 6 housing offers You loose Your queue time. (The "No" that counts are the "No" that You have actively chosen)
When you have lost Your queue time You will get a nes date from the next time that You log in to Your profile.
How our Housing Queue and intermediation of apartments work
We publish the available apartments on our webiste, You will find them under "Available housings". The apartments will be on the website for making interest during a limited time. This means that You have to be active in Your search of housing.
This means that:
- If You are interested in an available apartemnt then You have to log in to Your profile at www.studentbostadsservice.se to make interest and You have to have the status " I am accepted".
- When the time for making interest on an available apartement has been closed then we will send an offer by email to the 3-5 students that have the longest queuetime. Be aware of that some email accounts sort our emails in unwanted, campaign or junkmail.
- You can make interest on as many available apartments as You want, but You can only get 3 offer at once and if You are nr 1 on the offers You can only accept one of the offers.
- You can delete the interest as long as the time of making interest is open.
Studentbostadsservice is a housing-service for students.
Are you missing the bill for August? It will be sent to you in the beginning of August, due to vacation.
Under "Accomodation, how it works" in the menu to the left, you'll find most answers to your questions.
If you have further questions, please send us an e-mail.
Forgot your username? Please, send us an email. Do NOT create a new account.
Studentbostadsservice is run by the Student Union of Technology. The ambition is to create good conditions for both effective studies and recreation. A good community among the tenants is encouraged by the fact that everyone has access to shared patios and common rooms.
We strive to be responsive to all of the students' views on housing and we works closely with Luleå University of Technology, Luleå municipality and Studentbostäder i Norden AB. We want to offer the most attractive student housing in Luleå!